Before installing windows, Architects,
Owners, Builders, Contractors and remodellers should ask themselves the
- Is the window resistant to atmospheric conditions
and air pollution?
- Is the colour of the window material throughout?
- Is the window multi-chambered in design?
- Does the window have a multipoint locking system?
- Does the window incorporate a drainage system?
- Is the material the window is made from warm to the
touch and a high thermal insulator?
- Is the window corrosion resistant and impervious to
- Is the window easily fitted directly into the
- Is the window maintenance free?
- Will the window swell, warp or rot?
If the answer is not "yes" to every
question, except 10, then vinyl windows should be your choice for new
construction or remodelling.